New Bus Stop

Guest missvic

Guest missvic

I noticed the foundations of new bus stop (I think), down the Station way (opposite the Co-op)... are they getting a new bus stop? And is it one of the two that's been removed from the top end (Glebe Road and the Hartlands)...

I mean it's all well and good taking from the rich and giving to the poor, but aren't shell suits supposed to protect you from the elements?

I noticed the foundations of new bus stop (I think), down the Station way (opposite the Co-op)... are they getting a new bus stop? And is it one of the two that's been removed from the top end (Glebe Road and the Hartlands)...

I mean it's all well and good taking from the rich and giving to the poor, but aren't shell suits supposed to protect you from the elements?

Hear, hear. Let those feral beasts withstand the elements, us posh folk need bus shelters.

Hear, hear. Let those feral beasts withstand the elements, us posh folk need bus shelters.

Feral beasts?

Is it any wonder why new members dont bother to post on this forum?

How can you sit there and call everyone from the station a beast?

Everyone from the station! Quick! Get his IP and go to your solicitor!

(That was a joke by the way, anyone with half a brain knows that thats bull!)

Seats, something the populace can park their bum on. :D