This Concerns You!

Merlin

I hear from a very reliable source that Bedlington may be getting the council back.Before you all start jumping up and down shouting Hooray(I can hear you all now)there is a down side to this.Bedlington has a chance of the council coming back the other chance is we will come under the control of .........................Wait for it ............................ BLYTH.BLOODY HELL if A-!*!@#-on wasn't bad enough,the drug capital of the N.E. is worse,just think of the people that will be allowed on our council housing lists! Blyth could have an absolute clear out and dump everything on our doorsteps!

I stress this is not a wind up.This really is on the cards.Now is the time to stop all this infighting and stand together to make sure that we get control of the council back and not Blyth.

I hear from a very reliable source that Bedlington may be getting the council back.Before you all start jumping up and down shouting Hooray(I can hear you all now)there is a down side to this.Bedlington has a chance of the council coming back the other chance is we will come under the control of .........................Wait for it ............................ BLYTH.BLOODY HELL if A-!*!@#-on wasn't bad enough,the drug capital of the N.E. is worse,just think of the people that will be allowed on our council housing lists! Blyth could have an absolute clear out and dump everything on our doorsteps!

I stress this is not a wind up.This really is on the cards.Now is the time to stop all this infighting and stand together to make sure that we get control of the council back and not Blyth.

Yeah i know... I really hope we dont join with Blyth... not to be racist or anything but I wouldnt want to live here full stop if we joined up with that lot.

i know blyth is the smack head central! but blythers do get there houses done up by there council! combi boilers and stuff! wansbeck gives you seats and bus shelters!! and janus the art down the woods!

Guest Chrispy Bacon

a load of pap and even if we were teaming up with blyth it would be better anyway we will get more done round here coz we'll have more coin :wacko:

it probably is true! some body told me they had seen a map showing future district borders and bedlington was inside the district of Blyth Valley council!

I`m sure the folk from Beatty Road will welcome them with open arms..then again,they might not ;)

I totally agree. I bet Joe Rooney is tearing his hair out coming onto this site for a bit of Bedlington banter and having to put up with this.

True!

And what is left is getting whiter by the day!

Joe

True!

And what is left is getting whiter by the day!

Joe

You know what we need?

A website just for the scurrilous, and intellectually stunted among us!

That would make their dirty minds and mouths delirious with verbal garbage.

Just think of it: No more trying to spell words in excess of four letters. Their poor brains would think that they had died and gone somewhere: anywhere!

Joe

You know what we need?

Just think of it: No more trying to spell words in excess of four letters. Their poor brains would think that they had died and gone somewhere: anywhere!

Joe

that discrimination that is! I shall be seeking legal advice! :blink: you all shout on about the "shallow minded" but are you not being Hippocrates yourself! yes people on here air there views about coloured people and immigrants but is this not a country that promotes free speech? so lets hear every ones views no matter how racist they may be! it adds to the spice of life :D

• 4 weeks later...
You know what we need?

Joe

Your wishes have been granted! Mongo has his own Bedlington forum :lol:

Gerrin!

I get the impression you don`t like Denzel? every other post you leave you`re either rolling your eyes or been sarcastic..what the hell is wrong with you lot :blink:

Look in the mirror, you have a lot in common with Denzel except for one thing, he has some intelligence. :lol:

Look in the mirror, you have a lot in common with Denzel except for one thing, he has some intelligence. :lol:

You learn something new on here every day,Cympil with mirrors an Denzel with intelligence

Do me a favour :rolleyes:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now