Is It Terrorists?

Cympil

:blink: I heard that there`s been an explosion at Glasgow Airport!

"Two men rammed a flaming Jeep Cherokee into the main terminal of Glasgow airport Saturday, crashing into the glass doors at the entrance in what appeared to be the third attempted terror attack on Britain in two days, witnesses said"

So is it terrorists or just a couple of blokes that were late for their flights? :mellow:

:blink: I heard that there`s been an explosion at Glasgow Airport!

"Two men rammed a flaming Jeep Cherokee into the main terminal of Glasgow airport Saturday, crashing into the glass doors at the entrance in what appeared to be the third attempted terror attack on Britain in two days, witnesses said"

So is it terrorists or just a couple of blokes that were late for their flights? :mellow:

terrorists! look! !*!@# packy bombers having another go!!!

terrorists! !*!@# packy bombers having another go!!!

Are you sure they came from Pakistan?

O Lord our God, help us tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with their little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it . . .

Samuel Clemens "Mark Twain", American author and humorist (1835-1910)

Are you sure they came from Pakistan?

ok im sick of this now when i see an asian man i'm going to get my boyfreind to nak him, keep the blacks out of the country then all will be well :blink:

Wey,looks like it was terrorists..that bloke they had pinned down on the bottom,they took him hospital and they found another bomb on him :blink: It must of been a clever bomb,after smashing through a door and blazing on fire,it still didn`t gan off :lol:

I wonder where he had it hidden? :blink:

Wey,looks like it was terrorists..that bloke they had pinned down on the bottom,they took him hospital and they found another bomb on him :blink: It must of been a clever bomb,after smashing through a door and blazing on fire,it still didn`t gan off :lol:

Whats with all the terrorist car attacks anyway?

If it had gone off it probably would have rectum.

:D:D

Whats with all the terrorist car attacks anyway?

This is war, and we cannot lose

MAKE no mistake, Britain is under siege. The entire fabric of our normal life is threatened.

The car bombers seeking to inflict unimaginable carnage on London and Glasgow had one objective.

To vent their twisted hatred of the West by slaughtering innocent citizens across the nation.

That's why EVERY resource must be employed in the battle to defeat these bloodthirsty fanatics.

Whatever the police and security services require — including extended periods of detention for interrogation — must be granted without delay.

Parliament must halt the stomach-churning farce of judges setting free notorious terror suspects to avoid breaching their ‘human rights'.

For as the new Prime Minister's adviser, former Met police chief Lord Stevens, reminds us today:

Al Qaeda has imported the tactics of Baghdad and Bali. And it will get worse before it gets better.

A long, hard battle lies ahead. And with it comes a vital role for the Islamic community.

Moderate Muslims must unite to disown and expose the radicalised jihadists who skulk in their midst.

For a new Government, these are testing times, but the overriding priority is clear — the safety of our nation in time of war.

And, ultimately, the defeat of terror.

Home in on the truth

WHEN Gordon Brown pledges British jobs for British people he is both brave and right.

For too long, anyone courageous enough to speak out bluntly on immigation has been smeared a racist.

Remember the uproar when Industry Minister Margaret Hodge warned it was ‘unfair' for new arrivals to jump the council house queue, leaving British families in limbo for generations.

Yet, as we reveal today, five per cent of council accommodation is allocated to foreign nationals, despite a waiting list of 1.5 million families.

Inevitably, such statistics fuel resentment and hand far-right rabble-rousers the ammunition they yearn for.

The fact is, the topic of immigration cannot be avoided indefinitely.

The Prime Minister's timely and refreshing approach is to be welcomed.

This was taken from todays newspaper,at last,I hope, we have a PM who can see what is going on in this country and is prepared to do something about it.

" For too long, anyone COURAGEOUS enough to speak out bluntly on immigration has bean smeared a RACIST"

RING ANY BELLS OUT THERE :angry: :angry:

Maybe the only time you lot will wake up is when they blow up weatherspoons

terrorists! look! !*!@# packy bombers having another go!!!
ok im sick of this now when i see an asian man i'm going to get my boyfreind to nak him, keep the blacks out of the country then all will be well

Is it just mild swearing that gets edited? Pig-ignorant racism is ok, is it?

ok im sick of this now when i see an asian man i'm going to get my boyfreind to nak him, keep the blacks out of the country then all will be well :blink:

This hasnt been moderated . I find that really funny :lol:

When they resort to this kind of language,they really do not have any idea what they are on about,sad but true.Bringing racism in just to get a reaction from you's well it is rather patheticaly sad.All the bad eggs are not in the same box!

Guest missvic
This hasnt been moderated . I find it really funny :lol:

I found it funny too... and as not wanting to start another holy war on the site, thought it would be better left. At least this way I've been able to have a bit of a chuckle imagining some Playboy loving lady threating her fella with loss of priviledges should he not chin every non-white bloke in Guidepost...

Anyway... I thought it was a p*** take? This kind of script deserves to bee in a Chris Morris show... :D

Perhaps use of the 'report' button would be better than complaining about something that has not been brought to the attention of the moderators via the proper channels? ;)

If we edited every comment someone out there dissagreed with, EVERY post (nearly) would have to be pre-moderated. and i aint got the time for that!

Swearing has been brought to the attention of the moderators, and a standard has been achieved. Should you feel any other content is 'objectionable' please feel free to bring it to our attention, where a personal reply will be given.

This hasnt been moderated . I find that really funny :lol:

I edited 'it' to 'that' as I think i came across the wrong way- i think 'it' was a ridiculus statement and by 'that' i mean i thought it was going to get modded . However its been left on , I dont think its going to set any one off on a crusade .. but as peter the hermit would say ..every little helps... probably ;)

This is war, and we cannot lose

MAKE no mistake, Britain is under siege. The entire fabric of our normal life is threatened.

The car bombers seeking to inflict unimaginable carnage on London and Glasgow had one objective.

To vent their twisted hatred of the West by slaughtering innocent citizens across the nation.

That's why EVERY resource must be employed in the battle to defeat these bloodthirsty fanatics.

Whatever the police and security services require — including extended periods of detention for interrogation — must be granted without delay.

Parliament must halt the stomach-churning farce of judges setting free notorious terror suspects to avoid breaching their ‘human rights'.

For as the new Prime Minister's adviser, former Met police chief Lord Stevens, reminds us today:

Al Qaeda has imported the tactics of Baghdad and Bali. And it will get worse before it gets better.

A long, hard battle lies ahead. And with it comes a vital role for the Islamic community.

Moderate Muslims must unite to disown and expose the radicalised jihadists who skulk in their midst.

For a new Government, these are testing times, but the overriding priority is clear — the safety of our nation in time of war.

And, ultimately, the defeat of terror.

Home in on the truth

WHEN Gordon Brown pledges British jobs for British people he is both brave and right.

For too long, anyone courageous enough to speak out bluntly on immigation has been smeared a racist.

Remember the uproar when Industry Minister Margaret Hodge warned it was ‘unfair' for new arrivals to jump the council house queue, leaving British families in limbo for generations.

Yet, as we reveal today, five per cent of council accommodation is allocated to foreign nationals, despite a waiting list of 1.5 million families.

Inevitably, such statistics fuel resentment and hand far-right rabble-rousers the ammunition they yearn for.

The fact is, the topic of immigration cannot be avoided indefinitely.

The Prime Minister's timely and refreshing approach is to be welcomed.

This was taken from todays newspaper,at last,I hope, we have a PM who can see what is going on in this country and is prepared to do something about it.

" For too long, anyone COURAGEOUS enough to speak out bluntly on immigration has bean smeared a RACIST"

RING ANY BELLS OUT THERE :angry: :angry:

Maybe the only time you lot will wake up is when they blow up weatherspoons

I hope that newspaper is right as its time someone made a stand and stooped giving this country away to all and sundry who decide to land here.

Hehe!

hmmmn, full alert eh?

cancel my trip to the dogs...

I got the impression you are part of the problem.

I hope that newspaper is right as its time someone made a stand and stooped giving this country away to all and sundry who decide to land here.

News of the World, using Tory rhetoric, b*******. :lol:

Wey it turns out that two of the five arrested are Doctors....so they`re more than likely to be Pakistani`s :lol:

i and who was it giving me a hard time about imagrant doctors! you see they kill us one way or another!

Wey it turns out that two of the five arrested are Doctors....so they`re more than likely to be Pakistani`s :lol:

I think you will find that they are all connected to the health service and they are Iraqi,even bagged two of the swines in Australia.

Pity the Rangers fans didn't get them then they'd know what a good kicking was :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now