Pete

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest missvic
Its Bliddy cold down here, have you got any snow up there yet?

A light covering on the paths. Clear roads. Enough snow, however, to make the journey into Newcastle take nearly 90mins this morning. There's just no snow-stamina round here... grrr

Anymore gossip up there?

:D

Me and miss Darn went to the Tavern for dinner today, it was blooming marvelous!

i like what they have done with the place,

barlass, suggest an extra item on the menu, "extra veg plate". Perfect sized portions for the majority of the population, but me being 'above avarage' in the weight department, a few more spuds wouldnt go amiss!! :D

Me and miss Darn went to the Tavern for dinner today, it was blooming marvelous!

barlass, suggest an extra item on the menu, "extra veg plate". Perfect sized portions for the majority of the population, but me being 'above avarage' in the weight department, a few more spuds wouldnt go amiss!! :D

Sounds like an interesting afternoon, a couple of pints this evening perhaps. Were clamppers on the menu?

Sounds like an interesting afternoon, a couple of pints this evening perhaps. Were clamppers on the menu?

no pints, got to taxi mother to work later on, and as for clampers, i simply mentioned i was parked in the car park (the only one in there!)when we arrived, no trouble at all!!!

you just greedy, u got most of my lunch as well as your own, me being in the smaller scale of ladies sizes simply couldnt manage it, what i did eat was lovely tho, compliments to the chef x

Guest missvic
It's a little known fact that our resident Mary Quant lookalike funds her extravagant lifestyle by selling voguish crisps in Canada.

I reckon she even designed the bags.

Hmmm... "country goodness in every bite"? Not as innuendo laden as I would have liked, however the original marketing strategy of "miss vickie likes a nice packet" didn't meet with the approval of our more conservative Canadian brothers... shame

Hmmm... "country goodness in every bite"? Not as innuendo laden as I would have liked, however the original marketing strategy of "miss vickie likes a nice packet" didn't meet with the approval of our more conservative Canadian brothers... shame

I'm sure Denzel will fill in.............. :D