Happy Birthday Keith Lockey

Adam Hogg

Greetings space cadets, thank you for your birthday wishes - except Pete who says he has nicked the future Mrs Lockey from me. She may be staying with you over Christmas Pete but wait until she's pulled your cracker and seen what the joke is inside, she'll be back with me before you can say jingle balls...er bells. By the way, sorry I am late to respond everyone, but I've had a trying day; I tried this wine then tried that wine, but I made an important scientific and culinary discovery, dry white wine does not mix well with big bars of Turkish delight. But I raised a glass to sir Patrick and hope he can kick ass in heaven. (And deflect Nibiru from our path) Now I am going to experiment on bottles of South African chardonnay and cheese and onion crisps. I hope you realise that I only do this in the name of science. I only hope I have the bottle to go through with it - in fact I know I have, I just have to find the bottle opener. So i drink a toast to all out there who wished me a good one and may your snowballs never melt and your baubles never dangle. Cheers to all.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now