Proposals For A New Forum.

threegee

It's around that time we introduce a new forum on a subject of interest.

Your proposals please? I think one on Astronomy (in Hobbies & Interests) will run as there seems to be a fair bit of interest amongst members, but maybe you can think of something better?

"We are all in the Gutter but some of us are looking at the Stars"

Did Oscar Wilde say that, either way a good idea.

Keith Lockey you can be our very own Patrick Moore.

I'm honoured to be mentioned in the same sentence as Sir Patrick, thank you, Maggie, he was one of my heroes.

• 2 weeks later...

'SCOTLAND' would get my vote. With sub topics:-

Ginger Scottish lady MPs. Decisions on 'Tattie Scones' should they be made solely in Scotland?

Moffat Toffee

Lochness Monster etc.

Scottish Astronomy viewing days - the best place in Britain to see the sky.

Fried Mars Bars – Sir Patrick Moore discusses Gastroenterology

Travel – High road or Low road?

Rabbie Burns – Poetic justice :- Scottish Labour leader Johann Lamont attacked the nationalist position that "decisions made about Scotland in Scotland will always be better".

Boys :- Scottish boy names and their meanings like – Glenn, Craig & Finlay

The Betty Windsor gang :- The supposed "commoner name" of the reigning Monarch of England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and the Commonwealth Realms.

Duck Dynastry – trace their origins, along with the Pinkerton Detectives, from America back to Scotland. How many times when driving on the High road do we see Scot's up trees with duck whistles?

We could have a referendum on the subjects, but we will have to make a decision by Thursday 18th September 2014.

All those in favour say, in a Scottish accent, AYE.

Nay, laddie. We get enough Jocko stuff elsewhere in the media without it infesting this place.

There's always plenty to say about those blood-sucking inhabitants of Buck house that's why we should have a dedicated space here for it. Just today there's a report of a couple of woofs being topped on the orders of Billy Windsor's bodyguard bosses; I suspect they got an early morning phone call from Betty herself. In that grating squark she probably told the boss RAF guy, "Keel them."

Nay, laddie. We get enough Jocko stuff elsewhere in the media without it infesting this place.

There's always plenty to say about those blood-sucking inhabitants of Buck house that's why we should have a dedicated space here for it. Just today there's a report of a couple of woofs being topped on the orders of Billy Windsor's bodyguard bosses; I suspect they got an early morning phone call from Betty herself. In that grating squark she probably told the boss RAF guy, "Keel them."

Theyve got nae bal morales atall atall.

• 2 weeks later...

lets have a forum on love and love related items. its such a wonderful feeling being in love. maybe a dating forum for the lonely beddies and the single chavvy mums. its a while since I had that wonderful feeling though,usually I just get shouted at nowdays.. perhaps a section for the gays and lesbians in the community..i know they are out there as the last time I was over I was in a local shop and was served by a girl that looked like she had this elvis thing going on and another costomer was waiting like a teapot for his turn in the queue. if we have a forum for find your old flame or lost loved from days gone by I will be well stuffed so we will scrub the last one..her dad might still be of this earth and he did say he would kill me if he ever set eyes on me again..

• 2 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now