Who Do You Look Like?

Son found a great little site called www.myheritage.com you upload a photo of yourself and it scans it and tells you which celebrity you most resemble. I wouldn't have mentioned it, only I was dead chuffed with mine. Caroline Winberg! there you go. I hadn't heard of her either. Mr Bears was John Cleese (the scanner must be able to read personality as well). Son wasn't too happy as he turned out to be Jack Osbourne. Liz, who cleans for the Bears says she's going to upload a photo of her dog, to see which celeb it most resembles.

In true Bears tradition let me tell you about Liz who comes in 3 times a week and whizzes around like a Mr Sheen advert. Liz has her own cleaning business and her team of girls will come to your house on a regular or one-off basis and you will not recognise it afterwards. Highly recommended. If you need her contact Bedlington Bears.

Anyway, who do you look like? get on to myheritage .com and let us all know.

Christine Brinkley apparently. The photo they showed did look like the one I uploaded of me, hair, mouth especially. But when I looked at other pictures of her on the net she bore no resemblence to me at all...poor lass!

Christine Brinkley apparently. The photo they showed did look like the one I uploaded of me, hair, mouth especially. But when I looked at other pictures of her on the net she bore no resemblence to me at all...poor lass!

Phillip Seymour Hoffman

I'm so going on a diet with immediate effect!!!!

Saying that, the next one after Phillip was that Jeanne Garofolo (??) that was in the truth about Cats and Dogs which I find far more acceptable

:rolleyes:

Guest missvic
I tried this site and was told that I bore an uncanny resemblance to the American "Happy Shopper Kate Bush" chanteuse Tori Amos.

I always thought I'd seen you somewhere before (other than the North, the Sun, the Red Lion etc etc)

Well...since you ask..school days i was always likened to Ziggy Stardust :o then Chrissie Hynde...what you make of that then?

I don't need to visit this site,and there's no need for you folks to worry I know who I look like because I get told often enough, if that's not bad enough I also get asked for autograghs and photograghs which is embarrassing enough,especially when visiting garden centres people stare at me,got it yet.............no

HUGH FERNLY WHITTINGSTALL

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I don't need to visit this site,and there's no need for you folks to worry I know who I look like because I get told often enough, if that's not bad enough I also get asked for autograghs and photograghs which is embarrassing enough,especially when visiting garden centres people stare at me,got it yet.............no

HUGH FERNLY WHITTINGSTALL

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

You poor sod. :P

• 2 weeks later...