Put Bedlington On The (monopoly) Map!

Guest missvic

Guest missvic

I was reading earlier about a new version of the monopoly game, with locations on from around the UK... Anyway, it seems that it's going to include places that are voted for on the website http://www.monopoly.co.uk/vote.aspx , and you can choose any place at all (go to the 'wildcard' option). And register one vote per day. I reckon that if we all voted for Bedlington(and got all our friends and families and significant others to vote as well), perhaps we could finally get Bedlington on the map?

How cool would that be? B)B)B)

Go on... you know you want to!

Done, and will do every day. :)

Reason: 30,000 people and no proper political representation - we NEED this!

Please feel free to borrow that.

Voted:

27th April

28th April

Guest missvic
I have also voted.

Out of curiosity what would be your suggestions for mayfair/old kent road replacements.

I would guess Bayard woods would be quite high but what would replace old kent road???

any suggestions!

Hartford Hall for Mayfair (or JB's house if we need stick to the town centre)... Can the subway count as OKR contender?

Not sure on the rules for this voting lark, I have just read the rules and it appears if I vote for Bedlington every day they will only count my first vote. I am using the wild card, am I doing something wrong?

what you need is 17000 email addresses, that way were sure to get a place!!

ps, i voted!!

Guest missvic
so what position is bedlington in then?

We're not even in the top 50 yet Monsta! We need more voters! I reckon we could poster the front street or ask the high schools to mention it to the students or get Monsta to vote every day using each of his nom de plumes... that should do the trick!

We're not even in the top 50 yet Monsta! We need more voters! I reckon we could poster the front street or ask the high schools to mention it to the students or get Monsta to vote every day using each of his nom de plumes... that should do the trick!

is that not against the law? fly postering stuff! :unsure:

is that not against the law? fly postering stuff! :unsure:

Why dont we all just donate some cash and get our own monopoly board game made? It could even just be a virtual one.

We can have the posh streets of bedlington... along with the more tatty streets.

Guest mongo
Why dont we all just donate some cash and get our own monopoly board game made? It could even just be a virtual one.

We can have the posh streets of bedlington... along with the more tatty streets.

heres an an idea why dont we all make a monopoly board of bedlington and post are boards here and see who can come up with the best one then send it away to the makers and see if they will make it well it gives you all something to do we will have a little competition

heres an an idea why dont we all make a monopoly board of bedlington and post are boards here and see who can come up with the best one then send it away to the makers and see if they will make it well it gives you all something to do we will have a little competition

But we only have 1 station :blink: and they believe their a different country, never mind town!

Guest missvic
But we only have 1 station :blink: and they believe their a different country, never mind town!

Several bus stops though... How's about: Hartlands, Moby Dicks (aka Red Lion), Market Place and Clousons?

The Station can hve their own version of the game... starting with £2.50, a Wrights sausage roll and a packet of Lambert instead of the usual £1,500.

Thats a good idea, I agree.

• 2 weeks later...