Reservoir

Just heard that the reservoir and land behind The Red Lion is up for sale with planning permission for more houses.

Why not some baths for the kids,I mean theres already a hole with water in it!

Hands up who thinks it will be another housing estate!

Hands up who thinks it will be another housing estate!

A few rumours going around at present about areas where they might be building new houses

in and around the town. Progress cannot be stopped but we must strive to protect some of the areas, such as 20 acres,horse fields opposite hartlands, areas down towards humford etc.

A few rumours going around at present about areas where they might be building new houses

in and around the town. Progress cannot be stopped but we must strive to protect some of the areas, such as 20 acres,horse fields opposite hartlands, areas down towards humford etc.

Talking of protecting areas whats going on with the field on hartford bank,its full of scrap vehicles and horse s**t.Anyone know?

Talking of protecting areas whats going on with the field on hartford bank,its full of scrap vehicles and horse s**t.Anyone know?

I heard the farmer put plans to build on the patch but the locals kicked off, he lost.

So he burns horse-s***e as a 2 finger salute :mellow:

I heard the farmer put plans to build on the patch but the locals kicked off, he lost.

So he burns horse-s***e as a 2 finger salute :mellow:

Don't know who is right there locals or the farmer.Personally I think putting any buildings on this land would spoil it,though there again piles of horse droppings is a canny welcome to Bedlington!

Wey a penny floater is one of them cheap plastic footballs that blow away before you get chance to kick them and chipstix are them maizey stick things that stick to your teeth when you eat them,so....i dunno..you`ll hetta use your imagination :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now