Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Bedlington.uk

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vic Patterson

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vic Patterson

  1. Was that barramundi (followed with a xxxx) Vic
  2. Thank you Threegee, I'm back on my own computer and everthing is working well. I certainly appreciate everyones effort in posting their pictures. BTW has Brian Cross arrived in Bedlington yet? Vic
  3. What is the best way to view the galleries?
  4. Happy birthday GGGG. Vic
  5. Happy birthday Dave. Vic
  6. Happy birthday Cympil. Vic
  7. Our condolences to his family, it's very enlightening to put a person behind a name, I respectfully often wonder who you all really are! Vic
  8. Often it is company policy that makes a company good, but I find it is usually it's an individual who makes or breaks dealing with a company, any one proving good service will always get my business, it's worth an extra $
  9. I second that one Brian, but can't get Smith's crisps with the little blue bag of salt!
  10. Not quite so, being guilty or innocent is a fact but normally people are presumed not guilty until it is proven.
  11. A little bit off topic and I can't speak for the UK but we are getting many people being freed from jail because of being wrongly convicted (only based on the evidence presented in court) I don't remember seeing any of them being found not guilty!
  12. I didn't follow his trial, but he was found guilty, and he was just recently given a hero's welcome home by government officials, the same ones who handed him over in the first place. What was the evidence that fooled everyone (at least those with less than half a brain!)
  13. If the question had been "Who is YOUR favorite musician" I'd say Acker Bilk, (but it wasn't !) Vic
  14. Not a bleeding heart this time! it's got to some devious underhanded dealings. Keep an eye on the trade between countries! Vic
  15. Happy birthday, have a great day! Vic
  16. Vic Patterson replied to a post in a topic in Chat Central
    Happy birthday Esme, have a great day. Vic
  17. Vic Patterson replied to a post in a topic in Chat Central
    Happy Birthday Slodge, hope you have a great day. Vic
  18. Vic Patterson replied to a post in a topic in Chat Central
    Happy Birthday Ms Hair, have a great day, and many, many more. Vic
  19. Slim Whitman, Acker Bilk, Gene Vincent. Vic
  20. My wife Dot (Doreen nee Dagless) was there '56 until '59, Mr Douglas was her home teacher, Nancy McClean was her gym teacher, Mr Hemming the Principle. Vic
  21. Hello and welcome, sorry can't help you trace your friend, I'll ask wor lass later. Vic
  22. Hope you have a great day, Happy Birthday, Vic
  23. Vic Patterson replied to a post in a topic in Chat Central
    I hope your feeling better Joe, it's been a long winter, we're still getting -19c at nights but much warmer during the day, the snow is almost gone, this weekend is supposed to get much warmer, I hope so as I'm off to Red Deer tomorrow, will meet some of your Calgarians (car club members) Take care, Vic
  24. Vic Patterson replied to a post in a topic in Chat Central
    Happy birthday Joe, I hope you have a great day with your family and friends. (hope you have better weather than we have!) Vic

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.