Whats Happening In Bedlington

Pete

So am I but not having much luck at the minute.

Pete theres nowt gan on apart from where maxifreeze used to be theres going to be a bed place now as well.thats about all the excitement for now :)

I thought you had a job at the Market Tavern :D

Maxifreeze must be a big place.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest missvic
It was meant as a joke.... nevermind

Oh Dave, don't get all huffy... you know I love to hear your war stories... when are you home next so we can hear some more?

Maxifreeze must be a big place.

I know, it didnt seem that big when it was open but when it was empty it looked huge.

Even with 3 seperate shops / offices there they will still be a canny size.

Oh Dave, don't get all huffy... you know I love to hear your war stories... when are you home next so we can hear some more?

Next week for my mams birthday theres a bit of a do on above the club on the saturday you coming?

Its a suprise... I dont have any war stories because contrary to popular belief the UK hasn't been at war since WW2. The falklands were a conflict and these ones at the minute are barely legal offensives driven by the states war on terror. Im a REMF at the moment anyway :(

Guest missvic
Next week for my mams birthday theres a bit of a do on above the club on the saturday you coming?

Its a suprise

I hope she's not reading this!

Am I invited anyway?!

Barlass! If you get a new job, will you have to change your name?

Im trying to get another job in a different pub/hotel/bar, so I'll always be called BarLass :D

The funniest thing is ive actually become quite famous because alot of people come into the pub and say to me "excuse me, are you BarLAssOfBedlington??I think its hilarious but also a little embarassing at the same time :)

I do but at the minute I am only working 3 nights a week, have been passed my driving test 6 months and never drive since i passed, its bad crack thats why I need another job so i can be mobile

Good luck with your job search.

thanks pete. :)

Miss Vic!Damn shame, my name aint on there yet, but theres still time :D

Guest missvic
thanks pete. :)

Miss Vic!Damn shame, my name aint on there yet, but theres still time :D

It was. The authorities deleted it. Sodding righteous swines. xx

It was. The authorities deleted it. Sodding righteous swines. xx

Woah there, Missvic! Easy on the sweary sauce, if you please.

We're not all Monsta and Dazza, all hopped up on bostik and Special Brew, roaring impotently at the moon in protest against a cruel, vengeful clamping deity, you know?

Woah there, Missvic! Easy on the sweary sauce, if you please.

We're not all Monsta and Dazza, all hopped up on bostik and Special Brew, roaring impotently at the moon in protest against a cruel, vengeful clamping deity, you know?

mr the knowledge i must say that i am not a chava nor am i a glue sniffing alcoholic. nor do i roar at the moon, but i do have a thing for illegal clamping!

There's lots of interesting posts on the board at the moment, Denzel is getting his bus shelter back, there selling the Golf club but whats the real gossip about?

Has any of the pups and clubs brought the no smoking ban in early?

chance would be a fine thing pete, nah not much going on up here concerning the no smoking ban. its only 95 days to go or something like that now, woohoo!!!Ive stopped smoking for bout 2 months now ready for the ban coming in. makes life alot more simple :)