Whats Happening In Bedlington

Pete

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats happening in bedlington on a friday night.... drinking in the house.. getting angry at the !*!@# on tv ..feeling bored and lonely ..going online and picking fights .. well thats what its looks like anyway --- funny :lol::rolleyes::lol::rolleyes::lol: ... remember ..take care of yourself .. and each other .. waaaah

you wish..inadequate little man...bah..you give every decent bloke a bad name

Come on then Pencil-!*!@# ,get your say in...bah bah

Describe decent............I am happily married, professional position, enjoy life & adore

my wife so I'm decent or very deceitiful.......you're reading a lot into people's posts....ever

heard of irony or bluff / double bluff

So, please go and stop your J. Kyle antics

Whats happening in bedlington on a friday night.... drinking in the house.. getting angry at the !*!@# on tv ..feeling bored and lonely ..going online and picking fights .. well thats what its looks like anyway --- funny :lol::rolleyes::lol::rolleyes::lol: ... remember ..take care of yourself .. and each other .. waaaah

And you have six numbers, top bombing sir :D:D:D:D:D

Describe decent............I am happily married, professional position, enjoy life & adore

my wife so I'm decent or very deceitiful.......you're reading a lot into people's posts....ever

heard of irony or bluff / double bluff

So, please go and stop your J. Kyle antics

hahahaha your so funny! you had your cornflakes today? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
It seems as if these balmy spring evenings are better spent out in the fresh air burning a cross than mouldering indoors trading insults via the internet.

You have got a good point there Colonel, Liverpool match on the telly is rubish and England are strugling in the cricket. they only needed 144 to win there 111 for 6 and strugling.

Better off outside with a pint a Giunness and a hot dog on the barrbie.

It seems as if these balmy spring evenings are better spent out in the fresh air burning a cross than mouldering indoors trading insults via the internet.

yeah what insults you want to trade today? i'll trade you a fat b*stard for something! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Just been over there, some fantastic pub jokes over there. :lol:

Like this one :lol:

A man is at the bar, really drunk. Some guys decide to be good samaritans and get him home.

So they pick him up off the floor, and drag him out the door.

On the way to the car, he falls down three times.

When they get to his house, they help him out of the car and, he falls down four more times.

They ring the bell, and one says, "Here's your husband!"

The man's wife says, "Where the hell is his wheelchair?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: