Quiz Connections

keith lockey

Can a quizmaster not have FIVE minutes to himself!!!!

Here I am in the middle of major disruption - my shower went in today - but my washing is Donald Ducked. I'm cold and hungry and there's nothing in the pantry except hungry mice. I've had a handful of cat litterl for my breakfast...rant rant....rave rave.

Okay you got it, CLOCKWORK ORANGE and here is me thinking it would take you a month of whatsits to get it.

Five Graves to Cairo, Seven Bitches for Seven Bros, and Five Easy Pieces, which gives you 17 which gives you Heaven 17 who took their name from Anthony Burgess' Clockwork Orange - and not a iguana in sight.

I suppose you want a prize - well it will have to wait ya boo hiss.

Well done Malcolm & Merc - sounds like a vaudeville duo.

Your joint prize will follow ASAP.

Adios amigos.

Edited by keith lockey

Catherine Zeta Jones is in there, methinks, and I've gone through my list of witches - Maggie Thatcher, Cherie Blair, etc, but the Wicked Witch of the West looks to me like Rachel Weisz. (Maybe wrong)

The film looks good.

Edited by keith lockey

All correct but the last one, Malcolm. Sorry to be pedantic but the Wes Studi one is Magua from Last of the Mohicans. And that is not in connection with the others. Look at the rest - and the roles they played - then you will figure out the last one. It's all there but for one name.

post-2953-0-75318300-1352103287_thumb.jp

DOC HOLLIDAY IT IS - FOURGEE

post-2953-0-65894800-1352103351_thumb.jppost-2953-0-85456700-1352103362_thumb.jppost-2953-0-44251200-1352103370_thumb.jppost-2953-0-65546300-1352103377_thumb.jp

Well done. I've just finished reading a book about the tooth puller. He really did live up to his legend.

Okay, Varmints, I'll just have to make them harder. But I've got a passel of decorating to do inbetween.

You all watch this space now.

Edited by keith lockey

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now