Quiz Connections

keith lockey

Absolutely right, Malcolm. There is just one that stands out and grabs you, isn't there. Now what size of Great White shark do you want? Twenty footer? Thirty footer?

The shark would CHOWK , Do you really want to be held responsible for inflcting Malcolm on a poor defencless Great White? Edited by keith

Hi Adam, I know the first one is John Astin and he played Gomez in the Addams family.

I can't quite make out the other one but there was a Roul something-or-another who played him in the film version (should have googled it) then I would go for the Addams family - they both played Gomez. Anjelica Huston played his wife.

Second one looks like Christopher Lloyd who played Uncle Fester so the connection is the Adams Family.

I actually thought of that, Malcolm, but on closer inspection I don't think it is Christopher Lloyd.

John Astin also appeared in a TV series called Evil Roy Slade but I can't make a connection there, either.

Adam, is the connection something to do with Carolyn Jones (TV Morticia) & Anjelica Huston (Film Morticia?) ie these two men have been 'married' to them!!!!!! Because I can't recognise this other bloke.

(I'll send Yosemite round to your place with his shooting irons if this is too obscure you pesky varmint.)

Second one looks like Christopher Lloyd who played Uncle Fester so the connection is the Adams Family.

Congrats Mr Robinson you are right The first one as keith said is John Astin who played Gomez Addams in the TV series.post-2847-0-33266400-1350823574_thumb.jp,

The Second One is Christopher Lloyd Who Played Fester Addams In the films.post-2847-0-64981500-1350823668_thumb.jp

So the Connection Is the Addams Family.

The Picture of christopher Lloyd is from Dennis the menace (1993) where he played the town Robber.

GHOSTS! Seriously! You honestly believe the answer is ghosts, Malcolm? I have never ever heard such a pathetic answer in all my days. Ghosts! Ghosts, he says. What if I told you they all missed the 448 bus home from Morpeth on a Friday night; It could be they had one-legged budgies called Sparkie that kept falling off perches; it could be they all had relatives called Uncle Albert and Aunty Betty….er no, EVERYBODY has an Uncle Albert and an Aunty Betty. It could be they all sleep with teddy bears under their duvets; it could be….oh shut up Keith, yes, it's ghosts.

As Hot Chocolate sang…So you win again, your prize follows shortly, sigh.

post-2953-0-24037000-1350857041_thumb.jppost-2953-0-45831300-1350857045_thumb.jppost-2953-0-82992300-1350857048_thumb.jppost-2953-0-63979700-1350857053_thumb.jp

Edited by keith lockey

What a prize I have for you, Malcolm!

You will stay in Britain's most haunted house, Mayhem Manor, where Sam the Slasher used to lure unwary travellers to their torture and death. He would promise weary sojourners a warm fireside a hearty meal and a soft bed. But he would secretly lace their hot totties...can I say that?...with a sleeping draught then drag them down to his dungeon. There they would be chained to the wall and be forced to listen to Spandau Ballet records and Wet Wet Wet. Eventually they would beg him to put them out of their misery. This he did by dressing them up in women's basques he bought at Au natural and then he would kill them. The coronors report would always come back the same - died of natural Corsets.

Sam died in a freak accident when he got strangled by his loose underwear wrapped in an overhead fan, apparently he got his knickers in a twist. But it is said he can still be seen wandering around the corridors of Mayhem Manor, singing his favourite song.

Edited by keith lockey

What a prize I have for you, Malcolm!

You will stay in Britain's most haunted house, Mayhem Manor, where Sam the Slasher used to lure unwary travellers to their torture and death. He would promise weary sojourners a warm fireside a hearty meal and a soft bed. But he would secretly lace their hot totties...can I say that?...with a sleeping draught then drag them down to his dungeon. There they would be chained to the wall and be forced to listen to Spandau Ballet records and Wet Wet Wet. Eventually they would beg him to put them out of their misery. This he did by dressing them up in women's basques he bought at Au natural and then he would kill them. The coronors report would always come back the same - died of natural Corsets.

Sam died in a freak accident when he got strangled by his loose underwear wrapped in an overhead fan, apparently he got his knickers in a twist. But it is said he can still be seen wandering around the corridors of Mayhem Manor, singing his favourite song.

Huh !!! Favouritism again !!!!!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now