Whats Happening In Bedlington

Pete

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah joe how lovely are you! I wish you were my uncle.

Sorry, Miss Hair,

I am a little overbooked.

I have 7 children, thankfully all grown and gone! 12 grandchildren, of whom only the oldest 3 are graduated, and working. But 2 of those are musing outloud about getting married. So you know what that means!

And of course, 3 cats. But they pretty well look after themselves.

But you always have my best wishes.

Joe

do they sell beer at the gym?

What a marvelous name for a pub!

just imaging:

"dearest, i'm just popping down the Gym for a quick session. dont wait up!"

reminds me of a pub called 'the post office' i once went to whilst working away. either in Edinburgh Hull or Lincoln, i cant remember which. a wetherspoons if i'm not mistaken!

What a marvelous name for a pub!

just imaging:

"dearest, i'm just popping down the Gym for a quick session. dont wait up!"

reminds me of a pub called 'the post office' i once went to whilst working away. either in Edinburgh Hull or Lincoln, i cant remember which. a wetherspoons if i'm not mistaken!

Just as well it was'ent called the Postmans Arms.

Speaking of Postmen, what does the postman get every day at work?

The gym seems a great name for a pub. I have drunk in many curiously named establishments, including the station, the post office, the bank, the dungeon, and the station (all of which owned by wetherspoon chain) prehaps we could start a new thread of strangest named pubs our regulars have drunk in. And no movies doesnt count.....!

The gym seems a great name for a pub. I have drunk in many curiously named establishments, including the station, the post office, the bank, the dungeon, and the station (all of which owned by wetherspoon chain) prehaps we could start a new thread of strangest named pubs our regulars have drunk in. And no movies doesnt count.....!

The 'Fox and Firkin' comes to mind, also 'Philthy Mcnasty's ' , not pubs as we know them. But the food is so much better :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
OK I surender, Whats happening in Bedlington latley?

dunno about just bedlington, but has anyone else seen all the adverts about getting bank charges back for the last 6 years? i was a skeptic at first, but now the solicitors are advertising 'no win no fee'.

Me myself have been charged into the thousands over the last 6 years, so no-win no fee sounds good to me!

might even start a new thread on this topic!

You don't need a solicitor.

Get yourself across here, for a simple guide to reclaiming your money from the chiselling spivs at Barclays, HSBC et al.

i've heared of a few people who have taken this route, only to be threatened with account closure.

the solicitor i contacted will take on my case, do all the digging and letter writing, and all on a no win no fee basis. if he wins, he takes either 20% of the amount awarded or £200, whichever is the greater.

sounds good to me!

dunno about just bedlington, but has anyone else seen all the adverts about getting bank charges back for the last 6 years? i was a skeptic at first, but now the solicitors are advertising 'no win no fee'.

Me myself have been charged into the thousands over the last 6 years, so no-win no fee sounds good to me!

might even start a new thread on this topic!

My claim goes in tomorrow - £1,000.

Martin Lewis = God.