Quiz Connections

keith lockey

post-2953-0-66816800-1352657174_thumb.jp

NOW ABOUT MY PRIZE FOR WINNING THIS BOUT.

A nice round the world cruise would be nice; somewhere south of the equator where the sunshine's bright and the islands are full of hoochie coochie girls. Have a whip round and I'll meet you at Thomas Cook's tomorrow.

Until next time, adios amigos.

post-2953-0-66816800-1352657174_thumb.jp

NOW ABOUT MY PRIZE FOR WINNING THIS BOUT.

A nice round the world cruise would be nice; somewhere south of the equator where the sunshine's bright and the islands are full of hoochie coochie girls. Have a whip round and I'll meet you at Thomas Cook's tomorrow.

Until next time, adios amigos.

Think you'd have more fun at the next Council Meeting :devil:

Think you'd have more fun at the next Council Meeting :devil:

Yeah, I was reading that. As I said elsewhere, I had a run in with one councillor many years ago - no longer with us I hasten to add - and it soured my feelings towards 'members of authority'. I tend to get a bit volatile over passing the buck, especially if they leave me in the dark without explanation.

I take it we'll be waiting a while for the next quiz then - if your off to the islands with the hoochie coochie girls that is? Will you be back for Christmas?

The only hoochie coochie I'll be getting this Christmas is at the end of a paint brush. I have the 'entire' house to decorate. But it was a nice dream, Canny Lass.

No takers so here's a start

Wish You Were Here------Pink Floyd

Bat out of Hell---------------Meatloaf

Music In A Dolls House-----Family

Out Of The Blue--------Electric Light Orchestra

Well done, Foxy, four out of five. Funny enough, I thought the last one was too easy. Look closer.

Edited by keith lockey

Keith,

Looks like we'll have to share the prize,so before Lockey jumps in and chooses for us we should pick our own. I'm not quite sure what feature of a woman attracts me but I think my choice is going to be a night with either Katy Price, my namesake Samantha Fox or Dolly PArton. :)

Or we can nick the prize that he has given himself, then the likes of those women will be throwing themselves at us,

PRIZE! YOU WANT A PRIZE AS WELL?

Okay, chaps, sorry for delay, I've been helping my bro lay a carpet - still in the middle of decorating.

Well Foxy got four and Keith got the last one - Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies.

post-2953-0-32564000-1352912912_thumb.jppost-2953-0-04168600-1352912925_thumb.jp

Now you are right as far as your prize goes - a joint one should be delegated. So here it is.

Alice Cooper is touring next year and he wants a new snake for his act. He has asked me to help him out and well I thought of you two immediately. So your flights are booked for Venezuela and the new snake is ready to be picked up. I have included a training vid to help you. (PS, they reckon the best way to catch these is to go bare-footed and feel for them under the water with your feet.) Good luck, chaps and I'll tell Alice to be expecting you - you've been elected.

Edited by keith lockey

PRIZE! YOU WANT A PRIZE AS WELL?

Okay, chaps, sorry for delay, I've been helping my bro lay a carpet - still in the middle of decorating.

Well Foxy got four and Keith got the last one - Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies.

post-2953-0-32564000-1352912912_thumb.jppost-2953-0-04168600-1352912925_thumb.jp

Now you are right as far as your prize goes - a joint one should be delegated. So here it is.

Alice Cooper is touring next year and he wants a new snake for his act. He has asked me to help him out and well I thought of you two immediately. So your flights are booked for Venezuela and the new snake is ready to be picked up. I have included a training vid to help you. (PS, they reckon the best way to catch these is to go bare-footed and feel for them under the water with your feet.) Good luck, chaps and I'll tell Alice to be expecting you - you've been elected.

It's ok Foxy I will hold the rope tight and I'll make sure you (or your corpse) gets back to dry land safely. With or without the

snake

BEFORE I SET YOUR NEXT QUIZZIE A LITTLE HEADS UP AND APOLOGY.

I posted on this site over a month ago that I had just found employment. You all congratulated me and I was chuffed.

BUT

The job has fallen through! I have not had any further contact with the employer and he is not replying to any email from either me or the employment agencies involved. I learned today that someone else is also going through the same experience. Not only is it annoying but very embarrasing. So you can imagine how I feel and it makes me wonder what is going on with this employer. He seems to have gone off the radar. Anyway, thank you all for your kind words and support.

NOW BACK TO THE QUIZ YOU VARMINTS.

BELOW ARE FOUR ACTRESS WHO HAVE APPEARED IN CHINESE ATTIRE.

NAME THE ACTRESS AND THE FILM.

post-2953-0-09108300-1353005389_thumb.jppost-2953-0-24395400-1353005395_thumb.jppost-2953-0-72756600-1353005401_thumb.jppost-2953-0-79268000-1353005409_thumb.jp

Edited by keith lockey

Only 2 up to now...............

My Geisha………..Shirley MacLaine

Big Trouble in little China……………Kim Cattrall

Guess again, Mr Robinson.

You are correct with Kim Catrall (sigh) and Big Trouble in Little China.

BUT My Geisha is wrong!

Edited by keith lockey

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now