Quiz Connections

keith lockey

That's a photoshop if I ever saw one..................

No, my bro is the photographer, I just point the box-brownie and hope for the best. That is actually what came out. Max - the cat - hasn't got those coloured eyes. It must be light refraction or whatever. But it's a darn good photo despite the eye colours. I normally get "you photoshopped that". but honest injun, Malcolm, that is how it came out. Weird but true. Bless his little cotton socks - he wakes me up by head-butting me.

Edited by keith lockey

At first glance I thought Matt Munro was Tony Blackburn.

Anyway, I think this might have something to do with duets because, as a great Peter Gabriel fan, I know he wanted Dolly Parton to duet on 'Don't Give Up', but she turned it down and Kate Bush did it. Bowie has collaborated with quite a few people, and I reckon Monro has too, and also Kenny Rogers and Matt Monro both worked with George Martin. I don't think Bowie or the lovely Miss Bush ever did.

Peter Gabriel asked Dolly Parton to duet on Don't Give Up!!!!!!!!!

I never knew that Merc'; I can't get my head around that. Some good lateral thinking there but unfortunately wrong.

Can't give you any clues on this one, but there is a connection - as always.

Edited by keith lockey

Peter Gabriel asked Dolly Parton to duet on Don't Give Up!!!!!!!!!

He did, she was the voice in his mind when he wrote it. A pity her breasts are the focal point, she has an amazing voice (her - original - version of 'I Will Always Love You' knocks spots off Whitney Houston's.)

Anyway, do they all have pet iguanas?

RIGHT !!!! ITSEEZY !!! Mat Munro was abducted from a bus in leeds (working as a conductor) by aliens who happened to be David Bowie's Spyders from Mars. They had their wicked way with him and dumped him on a Island in a Stream (Kenny & Dolly) on the North Yorks Moors where he still wanders for eternity with Heathcliffe ( Kate Bush) ..... There you go. !!!! Give me my prize IMMEDIATELY !!!

Edited by keith

RIGHT !!!! ITSEEZY !!! Mat Munro was abducted from a bus in leeds (working as a conductor) by aliens who happened to be David Bowie's Spyders from Mars. They had their wicked way with him and dumped him on a Island in a Stream (Kenny & Dolly) on the North Yorks Moors where he still wanders for eternity with Heathcliffe ( Kate Bush) ..... There you go. !!!! Give me my prize IMMEDIATELY !!!

Keithy Weethy - you do not know how close you are.

"He hits the bar - volleys the rebound back towards the net but the ball is kicked off the line - referee...referee!!"

So close yet so far, Keith. You have the pieces of the jigsaw in front of you, now put them together.

Keithy Weethy - you do not know how close you are.

"He hits the bar - volleys the rebound back towards the net but the ball is kicked off the line - referee...referee!!"

So close yet so far, Keith. You have the pieces of the jigsaw in front of you, now put them together.

OK then , they were all abducted by aliens, or so they claim.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now